Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Final Presentations 11/30

Megan- your presentation on the media was very interesting and I think it a great compliment to mine and Lila's presentation. I was wondering if your researched news sources that teenagers might listen to or see- such as MTV or E! or Comedy Central (shows like John Stewart). I wonder how they portray the conflict? Do they seek to get young people involved?


Jenna- It was very interesting to hear about this new group on campus. I hope they are able to continue with their group and get more people involved and hopefully be more active on campus. Do you know of anyone who is/would be offended or upset by this group? Does either side have people who disagree with the group? If they did, would they speak up? I am looking forward to seeing the videos you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment