Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weblog Journal Assignment 2: This is Who I Am

 The above jewelry is my 'collection'. It is mostly all from Forever 21, but it shows my organized disorganization. It all looks like a mess but I know exactly where everything is!
 The Middle Eastern Dance hip scarves demonstrate my love of dance and curiosity different types of dance. I may not be good at it, but I try and I love it. I also have papel picado, showing my love of anything that seems 'international'.
 Most of my books explain my academic endeavors. I love learning anything new!
 Lots of cereal. Yummy.
 Living room and kitchen with our 'breakfast' picture. In our shared area my four roommate and I get a big kick out of it in the way it looks like a face.
 The food in the refrigerator is a symbol of something very important for me, healthy and fresh eating.
Finally, my London posters, poster of the world and Kuna Mola from Panama come from some of my most fun travels and experiences. In society we like to keep things from the past to be nostalgic about things that we enjoyed. My British friend gave me those posters the last time she visited me. I got the Kuna Mola when I went to Panama for a dance-oriented service trip when volunteers received dance lessons from the Kuna, one of the indigenous groups in that country.

No comments:

Post a Comment